К вопросам о самореализации

Объявление

Форум переехал ----> http://selfrealization.info

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » К вопросам о самореализации » Медитации » Астральная проекция

Астральная проекция

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 20

Many people have experienced a time when they said they were looking down on themselves going through some experience in their life . This Hypnosis recording was created to help those who would like to have a similar experience while in a focused relaxed state of Hypnosis

One Hour 7Hz Theta Astral Projection OBE Binaural Isochronic

One hour of 7Hz Binaural and Isochronic beats. A frequency of astral projection.

OBE (Out of Body Experience), travel the astral plane.

The frequency of Om 136.1Hz is used for the base.

The fractal art is kept simple to reduce file size and render time.

At Karmic Beats I provide binaural, isochronic beats, solfeggio frequencies, meditations and meditation advice, free of charge to all who choose to benefit. I put my positive energies into the beats and through them out into the cosmos.

One Hour 6.3Hz Theta Astral Projection OBE Binaural Isochronic

Astral Body I (Pure Binaural beats for Astral Projection)

This has 6.3Hz and 7 Hz which are good for astral projection and 4Hz which is just a good one for anything psychic, OBE, lucid dreaming etc. And, frequency of OM 136.1Hz is used as a base for all the binaural beats.

Astral Body II (One Hour 6.3Hz Theta 221.23Hz Third Eye Astral Projection

Meditation and astral projection explained

How To Astral Project Full Version

How to Astral Project-full Version- is the culmination of variant videos created to help those who would like to develop their 3rd eye. I hope this technique and description helps you.

Astral Projection Explained - Introduction & Preparation

Lucid Dream Induction - "Neuroscape" - Binaural Beats (90 Min Sleep Cycle) э

This lucid dreaming induction is a variation of the original i-dreamer. Improvements: a more gradual descending-step-sequence (alpha to delta) to induce sleep. Quieter and more frequent affirmations. Refined gamma peaks (40hz).

The first 65 minutes will entrain you to a deep delta sleep using a descending binaural frequency + various water sfx. The remainder consists of a low-theta wave to help transit your mind into REM sleep. During this segment I have recorded various affirmations to help trigger a lucid state:

"You are dreaming"
"Do a reality check"
"This is a dream"
"You are taking control of your dream"

Within the theta-wave are various 4-5 second long peaks peak at 40 Hz. ("...an EEG machine recorded frequencies in the 40 Hz range in lucid dreamers enjoying a bit of conscious REM...")

Not suitable for under 18s, pregnant women or epileptics

Ask A Monk: Astral Projection

Dangers of OBE, oobe, travel, astral projection, exteriorization.

Вы здесь » К вопросам о самореализации » Медитации » Астральная проекция