К вопросам о самореализации

Объявление

Форум переехал ----> http://selfrealization.info

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English Video Satsangs

Сообщений 221 страница 230 из 266

Dolano is responding to the question asked: "In this understanding of who I am
(who am I), how can I be sure it is coming from my true nature and not from my mind?"

The Illusion of Reality ~ consciousness & quantum theory

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves."
~ Bill Hicks

Holographic Universe (Part 1 of 5 ) Its all illusion.

The holographic universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion. Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

The Holographic Universe Part 2 of 5 its all illusion

www.NewSourceHealing.com

The Holographic Universe (3 of 5)  The Kabbalah Connection   

Kabbalah connection,Thoughts,
Secret Knowlege, Matter tranfer Technology, human holograms.

The Holographic Universe (4 of 5)  Dimensional Travel & The Wave Form Universe

[video]Egyptian Secret Knowledge, 144 Dimensions,Wave form Universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t2rPiV6S_A[/video]

Holographic Universe (5 of 5)  The All Seeing Eye & the Pineal Gland 

Final of the series Part 5 of 5 . A Must See..Egyptian Secret Knowledge.The Truth about The All seeing eye. Dimensions,Awakenings.
You wont get this info out of mainstream Documentries,schools,or corporate religions

Michael Talbot: Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe

The holographic model allows us to conceptualize phenomena that have remained on the fringes of science -- synchronicities, psychic experiences, UFOs, poltergeists, spiritual experiences, states of higher consciousness. In part one of this two part program Michael Talbot discusses the holographic model of brain functioning and the "implicate order" model of quantum physics. He proposes that these two models combined explain many unsolved mysteries in both brain functioning (such as memory and vision) and quantum physics (such as the problem of hidden variables and quantum interconnectedness).